Thursday, February 3, 2011

9 month pictures!

Micah and I took Landry out for a little photo shoot on Saturday when the weather was GORGEOUS! Now that we are all snowed in, I thought I would post the pictures. They make me long for Spring to be here!
I LOVE this little nugget more than I ever imagined that I could. We have so much fun watching her personality develop. She is so funny and loves having her daddy's attention. Landry has been sleeping 12 hours straight in her bed at night for the past month (it is wonderful). Micah's new thing is that when he hears her in the morning, he tries to be the first one to rush in there and "save" her. It is the cutest thing in the world, and I love how much they love each other!

Ok...here are the pictures! :)







She is just growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment