Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to reality...

We are home and back to reality. Looking back through pictures makes me miss the beach and beautiful weather! Instead of doing laundry and completley unpacking like I should, I am watching my dvr'd shows and looking through pictures. :) I guess I have all week to go back to "work."

Landry seemed to change so much while we were gone. She is starting to grow lots of hair (thank goodness), trying to crawl SO hard, eating avacado and rice cereal, laughing out loud like crazy, able to ALMOST put her own pacifier back in her mouth when it falls out, and was spoiled rotten (maybe a little of that before!). She was fabulous in the car on the way there and back. She barely fussed at all the entire 14 hours!

We are glad to be home, but I would go back in a heartbeat!

One last sweet beach picture...

We love our sweet little nuggs so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment