Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our little jumper...

I have been meaning to buy a jumper for quite a while, but I kept forgetting to grab one. While I was at Target the other day, I saw that they finally started carrying the Jenny Jump Up (the pink one!) in the store, sooooo I got it for our sweet girl. She really likes it, and it is so nice to have her occupied in the kitchen while I cook!



At first, Landry thought it was just a yummy new toy to chew on...


Then, she started figuring out that she could move...


Then, she loved it! She bounces around and turns lots of circles.
This is absolutely one of the best purchases we have made. I think we will get lots of use out of it!
Also, we took Landry last week for her 4 month check-up. She weighs 14.12 (75th percentile) and is 24 3/4 inches long (50th percentile). The doctor said she is just perfect! :) We fed her rice cereal for the first time a few nights ago, and she LOVED it. She is definitley going to be an eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment