Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas is here!

I finally have my Christmas tree up! My little brother came over last week and helped me put some things on the tree and play with Landry. I got most of the tree decorated that day, but finally finished it tonight. Now, I just need to wrap all the gifts! Is your wrapping paper supposed to match your tree? I have no idea, but mine doesn't...:)


Landry was not too excited about being my little helper.

She would much rather just hang out with Uncle Tyler...and EAT!


All finished!

I LOVE Christmas! My house smells like cinnamon, and that is my favorite scent of the whole year! We are so excited to have a full house this Christmas with two sweet girls celebrating for the first time. I feel totally blessed every time I go to buy a present and think about all those who do not have this season. As gorgeous as I feel my tree, my house, my baby, and my husband are, I am most grateful for my Lord and Savior during this special time of year. I am grateful for the blessings that I know I am not worthy of, prayerful for those who have none, and hopeful that my heart would be open to sharing the many blessings we have with others. Let's all remember what Christmas is all about...a baby more precious than mine that came to save us all from the eternity that we most definitely deserve. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment