Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our first Gymboree class...

Landry had her first class at Gymboree Play and Learn last night. She LOVED it! I think she is going to really enjoy going to play this summer on all the fun toys!
She really liked being able to crawl all over the toys, and she did NOT want our help with anything. :)


First, we played in the gym...













Then, we went to the music class...





I am so excited to see her play and grow this summer. She is getting to be so much fun, and she is by far one of my favorite people to spend all my time with! I wouldn't want it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. We did those classes when the kids were in their crawling/early walking stage (before gymnastics). They are SO GREAT with kids there! I know you all will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete