Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things are slow...

Things have been slow around our house, and we like it that way! Landry has still been fighting off some congestion and an ear infection, so we have stayed in a lot. Landry and I love playing together, cuddling on the couch, and her getting good naps.
Yes, I did say naps. :) Over the past two weeks, Landry has started napping in her crib! I put her in there wide awake about 10:30, and she naps until 12:30 or 1. Then, she is ready to go back down for another good nap about 3! She also sleeps 12 hours at night. I think she must be going through a growth spurt with all this sleeping. The only bad thing is that now that she is getting used to taking naps in her crib, she WANTS TO BE IN HER CRIB! There is no more happy baby napping in the carseat. Oh well, I can stay home for her! :)

Another new thing Landry is doing is reaching for things and grunting at us (specifically Micah) to get them for her. She will sit in the floor and reach for something up on the counter and just grunt, cry, and point to get our attention and show us what she wants. It is always something that she isn't allowed to have...like things on the cutting board, shoes off of our shoe rack, cell phones, and remotes. She is full of attitude and becoming very impatient....someone please teach me how to work on this with an 11 month old!

Landry ate real scrambled eggs the other day (not just the yolks).

I don't know if you can see, but there are some on the blinds behind her that she apparently was saving for later.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay for Landry sleeping in her crib! What a big girl!!!!!!! I bet you are loving your free time now!!!!

    I don't think I commented on your house post but I love it and am so excited to watch the progression. So keep posting pics!

    So excited for all the fun things going on in the Gibson household!

    ReplyDelete