Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Beach Vacation!

This post is, of course, going to be picture overload because I just uploaded over 2,000 pictures from my phone. I am insane, I have lost my ever-lovin mind, and I can't seem to keep caught up with everything. Oh well...it's my new normal. :)
 
We went on family vacation a few weeks ago, and we had the best time! It was going to be just the five of us, but then we decided a few months ago to invite my mom to come along with us for extra help. Thank goodness we made that decision! At times vacation with 3 littles just doesn't seem worth it, but with there being 3 adults we all got to have a little down time. It was beyond perfect!
All of the kids had a great time, and we made so many fun memories. We stayed in Grayton Beach this year, and we really liked the relaxed atmosphere. Everything was so easy going, and that is definitely what we needed!







We celebrated Bretton's first birthday while we were there. He is growing so fast!















Micah and I got to have several date nights after the kids went to bed. Another bonus to Mimi coming with us! We ate some of the best food while we were there!








Bretton woke up before 6 several mornings while we were there. He and I got to go on some peaceful morning walks, and the weather was divine!


 
CAN'T WAIT until next year!
We took a few family pictures while we were there, but I'll do a separate post with those at some point. Yay for family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment