Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleep!

I definitely underestimated how much I missed sleeping the last 9 months. Since I have actually had a decent amount of sleep the last 6 NIGHTS, I am quickly remembering how much I love it! :) We finally put Landry in her crib last Friday night...for real this time. We even let the sweet angel cry herself to sleep. That was a little hard, but it only took 20ish minutes the first night, and it has been getting better every night since. We decided we better get some sleep while we can over the next few months before I am HUGE pregnant and getting up every hour to pee through the night. Ha!
Landry really likes to cuddle, and that is one of the many things that I love about her. When she was sleeping in our bed, she was always cuddled up next to her daddy or me while she was sleeping. We knew that this was going to be something that she missed, but as you will see below, she figured out something that works. :)


Night #1


Night #1


Night #3

She not only falls asleep like this, but she stays this way for hours before flattening herself out on the mattress. Isn't she just the most precious thing? We think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment