Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's a dull moment?

I feel like we have been going 100 miles per hour this summer. We have not slowed down much, and the calendar just keeps filling up. I love staying busy, but I like a little down time too!! 
This is my attempt to clear out all the pictures that I want to document but don't want to hang on to for their own blog post.
This has been our summer so far...

Would you ever in your life let your child ride on the bottom of a shopping cart? I didn't think I would either until we had the world series of meltdowns at Target the other day. A+ mama right here. 

Lots of BBQ eating and cooking...

Evening walks in our pj's...

Swinging, and swinging, and swinging....

Parks and play dates....


Family date nights

with ice cream outside, of course!

Monkeys learning to climb trees...

A little bit of sleeping in...:) This boy!

More play dates with sweet friends.


Art projects.

 Road trips and picnics with mama to visit family...




Lounging...

Cuddling...

Maybe a little pouting...

Story time with Daddy...

and Splash Pad fun. 


Climbing on tables...


stealing each other's shoes...

swim diaper hats...

and HAPPY kids! 


I'm loving these stages and our crazy busy lives right now! 
I hope you are each having the best summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment