Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bretton is a loved baby!

My hands have been full the past several days, so I haven't updated as much as I hope to. We've been busy loving on our newest addition, and we are absolutely crazy about him. :) Bretton is totally precious, and he is the sweetest most relaxed little baby. He grins all the time and has the best dimple ever on his right cheek.
I'm still at my brother's, and the kids were finally able to make it over Thursday to meet their newest baby. Then, Friday night, we were able to spend our first night as a family of 5...before the kids and Micah headed out for the beach today. I completely dislike us being apart, but it won't be long before we can all be together in our own house!
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days...
 






 
Landry and Collier are proud...to say the least! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. Your photos always lift my spirits.

    ReplyDelete