Thursday, April 24, 2014

Landry is 4!

I can't believe that my sweet girl turned 4 last week! We celebrated her like crazy, and she loved every bit of the attention. I think she ended up getting to blow out candles at least 6 times during the week (we've been eating out a lot. Ha!). She got big girl presents that have 4 million little pieces, and then Bretton decided to start crawling. :) It's been an interesting week in the Gibson hotel room!
Here are a few of the highlights in pictures...

She got a big girl bike and loves it!

She was the only one in her gymnastics class on her birthday and got to share sweets with all the coaches and go on the big girl equipment!

She got a matching dress and pj set for her hand-me-down American Girl doll...that she named Lindsey. :) I laugh every time she says it. One of my friends said, "Well, maybe that's a good sign that you'll have a grandbaby named after you!" Ha!  

She had a Build-A-Bear birthday party with a few of her friends. It was...wild. The kids had a great time and I thought I needed to be medicated afterwards. That's all I'm going to say. :)



We're missing a few friends that had to step out early, but here's the group with their finished animals! 
 
Landry loves being 4. She's big now...duh. She can all of the sudden do things on her own that she didn't think she could do because she is now "an adult." It's been so fun celebrating our sweet girl that made me a mama. She is absolutely one of the biggest blessings in my life...I am so grateful for each year I get to spend with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment