Friday, May 14, 2010

Daily Blessings...

I love waking up with this sweet little blessing in our room. Landry has brought such joy to our lives that I cannot imagine what we did before we had her! People told me that we would feel this way, but I didn't understand...until now.

Today, Landry is 4 weeks old. It is going so quickly, but at the same time, I can't believe we haven't even had her 30 days yet! She has been feeling much better, and sleeping better at night. I really don't think she truly has colic...I think last week she must have just still had a bit of the bug.

She is such a sweet baby and starting to be more alert. When I am holding her and Micah is talking, she is constantly looking around for him. Love.It. She is going to be a daddy's girl!

Check out these sweet pudgy toes!

I am thankful to God everyday for my precious baby and wonderful husband. I could not ask for a better family. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment