Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here are some eyes...

Here are some pictures with our pretty girl's eyes open. So sweet...I could just eat her up!



This is one of the first times she took her pacifier. We have figured out that she WILL NOT take the pacifier from me. If Micah or one of our moms gives it to her, she will take it. If I am holding her, she will start screaming until I let her nurse instead...even if she isn't hungry! She is a smart and demanding little girl already!



Sorry for the short posts lately...I will give a one month update soon of all the exciting things Landry is doing. It is hard to type while holding a squirmy baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss her so much! She has grown like crazy over the past 2 weeks. I have to come over soon and see her.

    Love that picture of her squirming down in the bouncy seat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete