Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hospital Update...

Landry's fever was normal all night, but has spiked this morning to 103. We are continuing to wait on the blood culture to see if this is a bacterial or viral infection, but we won't have those results until tomorrow morning.
Landry is taking some Tylenol to try to make her more comfortable now. She is on two different antibiotics, and so her little tummy is upset! :( She also has little bruises where they poked her so many times yesterday. She is pitiful, and it breaks my heart!
She has continued to nurse well through the night, and I am really pleased with that. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment