Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Family of Fish...

We went swimming at my Dad's house last weekend...one of our very favorite things to do. Landry LOVES the water and LOVES being outside when it is warm. She swam for a while with Micah, and then she napped a lot beside the pool. We love getting to go out there and spend time with our family of fish!



Hanging out in her swing by the pool...


Sleeping...


Worn out after swimming...




Our little family...




Below is one of my favorite pictures of Micah throwing this cutie (my newphew, Gage) into the pool.




Wow! Landry is going to have to learn to rough house with a daddy like that!




My brother-Drew, SIL-Jamia, Nephew-Judd



Natalie and Gage playing



Sweet little Judd in his floatie
We are so thankful to have a place to go and spend time with our family this summer. I love that Landry will have a chance to swim her little heart out whenever she wants. I am sure there will be more swimming pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment