Sunday, April 11, 2010

40 weeks!

Well, here we are...40 weeks! Only 2 days from our due date, and no baby yet. We had an appointment with our midwife yesterday, and she said we are "progressing nicely." I was really looking to hear something like "dialated to 8," but we will take what we are handed. Landry is still sitting very low, and we are now completely effaced.

I have been so blessed with an easy pregnancy, and I feel so lucky that I am not even close to feeling miserable yet.

We are so excited to meet our sweet Landry, but I have decided that it might be another week or so before she decides to come. I can't wait to see her sweet little face and for Micah to hold her the first time. He is getting SO excited, and I love seeing him this way! He will be such a sweet daddy!!
Can't wait for you all to meet Landry...we will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment