Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Sleeping Baby...

I just love watching Landry nap during the day! She gets swaddled tightly at night, so it is fun to see her little arms moving around during the day. She loves to have her hands close to her face, and we have been lucky that she hasn't scratched herself too much so far.




Landry has already put herself on a great eating schedule. She is like a timer and wants to be fed every 3 hours...almost on the dot! That is really nice for me because that means I get 3 hours straight of sleep at a time. I am enjoying getting up with her in the night so much though. I talk to her a lot, and she seems to care what I have to say right now. I know that will all change, so I am trying to soak up every minute of it!

One interesting thing that is happening is that she is already trying REALLY hard to roll over! Micah had her on a pillow on our bed the other day, and she rolled right off on to his lap!


No comments:

Post a Comment