Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th of July, we spent time with both sets of my parents. We cooked out lunch with my mom, and then we went out to my dad's that evening to eat and shoot of fireworks. I am not a huge fireworks fan, but we still had a really great time. I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few random ones that I did get.


Uncle Tyler was home for the weekend, so it was lots of fun!


My brothers being silly with Judd and Landry. She is thinking, "what is going on?!"



Daddy napping and Landry hanging out on my Mom's couch.

My nephew, Gage, getting messy at Dado's house.

Our lil' family. :)




Daddy's little sparkler. :)


My dad playing with sweet Judd.

I told you the pictures were random, but at least I got a few. I have a really cute series of laughing pictures of Landry that I will post later this week. I think they are cute enough for their own post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment