Thursday, July 15, 2010

My broken rule...

Ok, let me just start this post by saying that these pictures are pitiful. It is hard to get quality pictures while a swing is moving. :)



Before Landry got here I always said that I didn't want to be a mother that used the T.V. as a babysitter. I still feel that way, but now I say I will stop when she is old enough to know. Ha! Funny how things change.



We have figured out that Landry really likes people to be in the room with her. It doesn't matter what we are doing, she just wants someone close. I learned the other day that if I turn the T.V. on to the food network, the people are big enough that Landry thinks they are talking to her! She will sit in her swing and laugh and talk to them for a few minutes and then take a really good nap. Bonus=I get the house cleaned!



Here are a few pictures of the process. I didn't get any of the talking and laughing because this day, she just passed out!





Landry watching Giada cook!



Getting sleepy...





Passed out!


This might not sound like it is very exciting, but IT IS! She will not have much to do with her swing without the T.V. being on, so this really gives me free hands during the day to get some chores done. Talk about eating my words...:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment