Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There are days...

There are days when you have your "big girl boots" on, but you still want to be the baby. Today is one of those days at our house. Man, being a toddler is HARD work. :)


I know I didn't "Meal Plan Monday" this week, and I will do a post later with more details of why I didn't. It isn't because I wasn't planning...that seems like all I have done this week! We started a cleanse that we have done before that is gluten free, corn free, sugar free, yeast free, peanut free, soy free, and more. :) We loved the way we felt last time we did it, and I needed to get off the sugar for a little while...I was gorging myself with sweets every single day, and I felt blah!! Anyway, more details to come. Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment