Wednesday, November 23, 2011

These two little people...

 These two little people light up my life. They are so sweet, cuddly, and love unconditionally. I love watching their relationship grow. Each morning, Landry likes to have cuddle time with her brother. She loves to hug, kiss, and tickle him. It is so sweet, and Collier is such a sport! :)


Honestly, this poor boy has no time to himself unless his sister is locked away in her crib. :)


Landry is a proud big sister, and I hope that never changes. Little brothers are special...I know because I have one. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are excited to head down to my in-laws to spend tomorrow. Thankful that we have family to spend the day with, food to eat, and a warm place to celebrate our many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment