Friday, June 10, 2011

Girl time!!

Our wonderful church has a women's retreat last weekend in Branson, and it was so much fun! I love, love, love my church friends so much. They are such sweet, genuine ladies that I love to learn from and grow with in God's word. I know I have said before how blessed we are to have the great pastor that we have in our church, but I don't know that I have mentioned how FABulous his sweet wife, Lisa, is. She was our speaker during the retreat, and we studied Proverbs and having WISDOM. Goodness...I need wisdom, that is for sure!

I didn't take any pictures while we were there (silly!!), but thankfully someone snapped one for us...


Stephanie, Kate, and I "working" the registration table. Basically, just getting to say hello to everyone and hand out nametags....right up my alley!


On kind of a bummer note, I was scheduled to go see one of my BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD this weekend in Dallas. We have had this trip scheduled for months, and I even found a super cheap flight to avoid driving in that crazy Dallas junk by myself. I was scheduled to be away from Landry for two weekends in a row (which was kind of making me crazy because I have never, ever, ever done that), but I have been so excited to see my sweet Kristin that it was all worth it. Anyway, I had to cancel. I have been having some crazy contractions, and I was just way too nervous to get on a plane and be 5 hours away from Micah if for some weird reason Collier decided to come 8 weeks early! I am sad....I should be there right now holding her hand and laying by the pool! :) However, we will have a low-key weekend here instead. Micah and I even get to go on a date tonight!! I know it will consist of a movie and a sno cone without a doubt...hopefully he will also feed me dinner. :)


Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment