Thursday, April 14, 2011

Preparing...

I know that I promised a baby update soon on #2, BUT I have been so busy that I haven't even taken a belly picture yet. We are 23 weeks along now, so it is about time. :) I will have Micah take a picture tonight or tomorrow and update before the weekend...promise.

I have been a busy, busy bee preparing for our move in 3(ish) weeks and really preparing for our little nugget's FIRST BIRTHDAY this weekend! Can you even believe that? I absolutely cannot wrap my head around the fact that she has already been with us a year....even though at the same time I can't quite remember life without her. Such a strange feeling!

I looked through itty bitty baby pictures of her today, and this is one of my very favorites from when she was 2 hours old...

She is just the sweetest little thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! I am missing her bunches with her staying with Gigi and Papa-D for two nights, but I am so thankful to have a little break to re-gain my sanity. Looking forward to kissing that sweet face tomorrow...I hope she missed me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby girl! I can't believe she's turning ONE either. I agree she is the sweetest! Can't wait to see party pics!

    ReplyDelete