Friday, October 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful today for so many things...here are just a few:

1. Pumpkin (bread, pie, cookies, lattes)...anything pumpkin!
2. Scarves
3. My church and the wonderful ladies that I am blessed to be friends with!
4. The DVR
5. Dr. Pepper
6. Heated Seats
7. Clean Water
8. My wonderful husband...he is out of town for a day, and I miss him like crazy! Thankful that he is here 99.9% of the time to keep me sane. 
9. A clean house
10. Our sweet families and grandparents that love our babies like crazy!
11. Pictures...I love documenting what is going on and looking back to see where we have been.
12. Good smelling shampoo
13. Sweat pants/leggings
14. Boots!
15. And, of course, my sweet babies who love unconditionally, allow me to cuddle with them whenever I want, and keep me running!

Seriously, couldn't you just eat her up? Check out those toes...she is already figuring out that pain is beauty. LOL!



What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment