Thursday, June 14, 2012

Boo Boo Hop

Landry has taken a few nasty falls the past few days. I don't know if it is because we have been "going" a lot or if she is just getting clumsy! Either way, we have had several bandages and lots of ice. :) Before Landry was born, everyone was telling me I needed to register for a "Boo Boo Bunny." I did, we got one, and until now it had been sitting in our freezer preparing for its moment to shine! This week, it has been working overtime. Landry calls it her Boo Boo Hop, and she asks for her regularly now when anything "hurt me!" It is so funny to watch her with it...she will put it on her skin and say, "Oooo! {loud giggles} You make my chin cold!" 



Some days I wish there were Boo Boo Bunnies for big girls. I needed an extra large one this week because I dropped my phone in the toilet at the park while we were playing with friends. At first, I was bummed and annoyed, but not sad. That was UNTIL I found out none of my photos or videos could be recovered. Thank goodness I just did a phone clean out post last week, but there were still so many new pictures that I hadn't backed up yet! Oh well, I guess I will make sure that I check out this iCloud thingy that everyone is telling me about...a little too late! :)

Just for fun before I go, check out the eyelashes on this little man. Seriously, his hair is three times as thick as his sister's, and his eyelashes curl for days! Some things in life are just not fair. 

We are taking the kids to the zoo for the first time this weekend. I am sure all 3 of my monkeys will have a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment