Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our July 4th's have changed...

Happy 4th of July!
I was able to find some pictures from the past few years to see how our July 4th's have changed. 
So fun to look back!

2012

 2011
Landry was almost 15 months old, and I had a HUGE pregnant belly! 



2010
Landry was 2 1/2 months old. 
"Daddy's little Sparkler"

2009
We spent this weekend in St. Louis with our friends Brandon and Cassie. We had so much fun! 
AND, we found out 5 weeks later that we were pregnant with our sweet little Landry. 

2008
We couldn't find any pictures, and we can't remember what we did this year. It was 1 1/2 months before we got married. I am sure we were doing something SUPER fun! :)

2007
We weren't married, we weren't engaged, we had only been dating for 6 months. I remember that we got together at Micah's house with his sister, Emily. She had just had Jackson, and Micah and I were so excited because we bought "him" sparklers. Looking back, he was only 2 1/2 months old...I am sure he enjoyed it! Ha!

I can't believe how much our lives have changed in 5 short years! I love pictures so much because as I look back at these, I remember EXACTLY how I felt in those moments. I am blessed. 

**Remember today is the last day to become a "follower" to be eligible for the giveaway that will be announced tomorrow...exciting!!**

1 comment: