Sunday, October 21, 2012

Little Miss Landry...

Well, she's keeping us laughing, that is for sure. Landry has been sick this past week, but she has been such a trooper (and a great snuggle-bug!). She went to the Razorback game with Micah and I last Saturday and threw-up while we were there...no fun at all. After that, she was running 103 fever and getting sick on and off through Thursday. Thankfully, it passed and she is doing much better now. She was pretty pitiful and wouldn't eat because she was "scared" and "my dress get dirty." She was not a fan of the throwing up! 
I think the best update I could possibly do on Landry is to give you some direct quotes. :) I honestly keep a notepad in the kitchen to write things down when she says them so that I can tell Micah later. The things she comes up with are just too cute! 
First, a few current pictures...
Morning coffee last weekend. This girl loves "rewaxing" and having coffee with mommy. Special, special, special!
**Like, 10% coffee, 50% sugar, and 40% milk :)**

Tailgating before the big incident last week. She went crazy seeing all the "woo pigs!" 

Here we go...some are funnier than others, but I don't want to forget a thing! 

"I can't feel good"-She said this a lot this week. Can't instead of don't.

Sometimes when I take her potty and kneel down by her, she will stroke my face and say, "Mama, you're the best girl!"  

"Oh goody good!"

"I want two-ones!" When she wants more than one of something. :)

We were baking cupcakes the other day, and I got out the brown sugar. She asked what it was, and I told her. She said, "That's POOPY sugar!" 

"Sure my can!" Imagine hearing it the way someone says, "Sure you can!" She says this when she asks to do something. "Mama can I help you? Sure my can!" 

"I helpin' myself." 

The other morning Landry was hanging out in the bathroom while I was getting ready. She asked what my mascara was, so I told her. She said in the sweetest voice, "You-scared-a? Mommy, I hold your hand really tight!" 

She's been sleeping in our bed a lot since she has been sick. She's also been sleeping really late, like 9:00 or 9:30. One morning this week she woke up crying and I went in to check on her. She said, "Mommy, I wet! I pee pee in my biaper, and my biaper pee pee on your bed!"  I laughed so hard. :)


 Landry has really changed these past few months. She is asking so many questions and learning new things all the time. She loves to count things, spell her name for anyone who will listen, sing new songs, tell stories, discipline her brother, color, paint, do anything with her daddy, bake cookies, and watch Mickey Mouse. She says the sweetest, most innocent prayers and thanks Jesus for things like water and blankets that I seem to take for granted all the time. She has a crazy good memory and remembers places that we haven't been in months! 

A few flashback photos from July of this year (only 3 months ago!). Where did my baby go?! I sure do love who she is turning in to though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment