Monday, October 22, 2012

My heart is full...

The other day we were in Wal-Mart with both kids in the cart. An older lady came up to us and said, "Oh my goodness. You have a BOY and a GIRL!"  The first thing that went through my head was, "Um...duh. Let's state the obvious! Don't touch my kids strange lady, or you might get decked." :) I know I can't be the only one who has been basically assaulted by crazy old people wanting to touch my kids at Wal-Mart! Anyway, she went on and basically was talking about how girly and prissy Landy looked and how rough and  tough Collier looked. It ended up being a cute conversation and made me look at my kids a little differently. We DO have a boy and a girl. 100% boy, 100% girl. They are so different, and it really does fill my heart to watch them interact together. Collier bites, pushes, and tackles. Landry cries, screams, and tattles. I am so blessed to be experiencing their differences. 








Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment