Sunday, September 4, 2011

Isn't he the cutest?

We can't believe that Collier is already 3 weeks (and 2 days!) old. It is really going by quickly, and I am trying to focus on slowing down and enjoying him being a little newborn. Things are crazy for us most days, but I know I will look back and regret not taking pictures, cuddling, and soaking up all of his sweetness if I don't make time to do it. My dirty, dusty house can wait...I need to love on my babies! :)

Collier is such a sweety. He likes to snuggle, is a good sleeper (normally we get between 3-4 hour stretches at night), loves to eat, is tough as nails when his big sister "loves" on him, and is just the most precious little boy I have ever seen. :) He looks a lot like Landry did when she was tiny, but I am hoping that he will look just like his daddy as he gets bigger. What a sweet little bundle he is, and I just can't even imagine our family without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment