My favorite little man turned 6 months old yesterday! He is honestly the sweetest little snuggle bug EVER. He is so easygoing (except for the whole bottle thing) and nothing seems to get him fired up unless he gets overly tired. He loves to sit and watch everything that is going on...especially his crazy sister running around!
|Starting to sit up on his own, so we have to make sure he is buckled in his toys!!|
|Has the biggest smile and the sweetest little laugh!|
|Loves to cuddle, but WILL NOT go to sleep on my chest. He wants to be put in his bed and left alone!|
|Has the biggest blue eyes that just melt my heart. He is a little clone of his daddy!|
|Loves taking showers with Micah and rolling around and playing on the bed afterwards.|
Here are some other things going on at 6 months:
- Collier has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom. They are sharp little boogers!
- He continues to roll both ways and scoot when he is on his belly. If he sees something he wants, he is able to roll (even across the room) to get it!
- Sits up on his own for about 10-20 seconds at a time. He is really getting strong, and I know it won't be long before he is really moving!
- Eating lots of solid foods...I haven't found anything he doesn't like yet!
- Still not taking a bottle, but also not making me lay down all the time anymore. :) Yesterday on our way back from Jonesboro, he drank some water from a straw! We are trying a new straw sippy cup tonight, so we will see how that goes!
- He has already said "Mama," and he really seems to know what he is saying! Landry didn't say mama for a long time (I need to look back and see when), but it is so clear when Collier says it! Micah was amazed when he heard him crying out for me in the night. I kind of like being the favorite! :)
- He is a BIG boy! We go to the doctor on Thursday, and I will update with his weight and length then. Everyone who sees him can't believe his size. He has little fat rolls on the tops of his hands that are my favorite!!
Really, I cannot imagine our lives without this little hunk of love! He is the first thing Landry asks for in the mornings, and the last one that she seems to talk about before bed. He has brought more happiness to our family than I ever could have imagined!!