Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wednesdays

I know I have posted about our Wednesday visits before, but we haven't had one in a while! My mom watches my brother, Drew's, babies a lot of Wednesdays, and the kids and I always try to make it by to see them and visit for a while. My grandparents always try to visit too, and it is special for me to see Landry and Collier getting to spend time with all of their great-grandparents!
I got a sweet picture of "Gigi and Grandpa" with all four of their great-grandbabies...so perfect!

Laurel and Collier are 2 months apart in age, and they are really starting to interact with each other. Laurel is moving EVERYWHERE! Collier can roll and scoot a little, but he isn't fast enough to get away...yet!


So much fun. I know my mom is worn out on these days, but it is SO worth it to see the kiddos play and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment