Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet little bellies!

My poor babies, they are both prone to "muffin tops." They come by it honestly. :) When Collier was sitting on the couch like this the other night, it reminded me so much of the picture below of Landry.
They make me laugh!  
Collier- 5 1/2 months
Landry- 7 1/2 months

I thought this picture was too sweet not to share... 
We went to Sam's the other night to stock up on diapers. Micah helped Collier sit up in the cart while we shopped. He was so happy the entire trip, and Landry kept giving him hugs and seemed to really enjoy him sitting with her. These babies love each other!!


We went to the doctor this morning, and sweet Landry has a little bacterial infection in her throat and a yeast diaper rash on her booty. She seems to be feeling decent, just pretty clingy. The last few times we have changed her diaper, she has started crying and saying "I sorry mama! I sorry daddy!!" It honestly breaks my heart! I don't know why she is apologizing!? Poor girl. The doctor thinks she will be back to her normal self within a day or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment