Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

I know I say it all the time, but I am so thankful that I get to be a mama. Landry is away staying with my in-laws for a few nights, and I miss her like crazy! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying getting several things marked off my "to-do" list while she is away, but I miss her sweet kisses, silly laugh, and constant entertainment! Collier and I have been having some special time together, and that has been really nice. Today, I am extremely thankful for the time that we get to spend as a family. I am so thankful that I am able to be home with the kids, so thankful that Micah doesn't have to work 9,000 hours a week, and so thankful that we all seem to enjoy just hanging out and staring at eachother. :)

Now, in honor of my precious baby girl being gone...
Can you believe how big she is getting??? She does not even seem like a baby to me anymore!

Landry cracks us up when she goes to bed at night. She loves to have all of her stuffed animals around her, at least one baby in her arms, her "Moo-Baa" projector going on the ceiling, her ladybug light on in her bed, and a snuggly blanket to cover up with.

Aunt Emily got this picture of her the other night while she was playing with the kids. I just think it is sweet. :)
And, I am not sure how she learned this, but she has started doing somersaults all by herself! Cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment