Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bubbles for Parke!

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for making time to blow bubbles to remember Parke on his special day. I had pictures sent to me by total strangers, new friends, old friends, and everyone in between. It made me smile many times through a difficult day knowing that Parke's little life was being celebrated! I love every single picture...some of you all got very creative!
 
Enjoy...
 
 


























































 
Precious, precious, precious. Again, thank you for being a special part of a special day!
 
We ended Parke's birthday by blowing bubbles, eating cookie cake, and reading books about Heaven in a hotel room. It wasn't the way I planned our day going, but a major leak in the house and a call to a restoration company will change your plans in a snap. :) More on that later.
 
What a milestone Friday was for our family. I had been thinking about this day even in the days immediately after Parke passed and basically dreading having to face it. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. What a blessing it is to get to celebrate our son who we know is completely healed and perfect in Heaven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment