Friday, January 13, 2012

Melting my heart...

I had planned on doing Collier's 5 month post today, but my brain is not all pulled together to think of everything I want to write. Instead, I will share a few pictures with you from the past few days. Landry is such a sweet big sister, and she is always trying to show Collier new things. She likes to "read" to him, show him how his toys work, tickle him, talk with him, and just be so stinkin' cute. I caught a few pictures of moments that I hope I never forget. I know these two are going to fight light cats and dogs some days, but I just know they are going to be close friends. Love them both so much!

Playing with Collier's "choo choo."

Landry reading to Collier about Jesus. She was pointing at pictures and making the animal sounds. So funny, and he seemed really interested! :)
I hope you all have a great weekend! I am looking forward to 5:00 and Micah being here all weekend. :) We have dinner plans with some friends tonight, and then we hope to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing as a family. Landry LOVES it when her Daddy is home!

On a side note...yes, almost every picture on my blog is of my children in their pajamas. Don't judge me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment