Monday, January 16, 2012

Messy Faces...

Both of my babies had messy faces today at lunch. These two keep me on my toes, and with Collier wanting to eat now, lunch time is even busier!  Today, he had carrots and Landry and I had a quinoa pilaf. She gets the little pieces everywhere and stuck all over her face, but she seems to like it. :)
Sweet, baby Collier. :) I must be a messy feeder!

Landry with quinoa on her face, in her hair, in her ears, and ALL OVER the floor. Not sure if she ate much or not. Ha!
And, just for fun....here is a picture of Landry with a messy face at about 6 months old. She and Collier look SO different to me here. They seem to have a totally different face shape and different coloring. BUT, Landry looks like she was quite the chunker as well. :)  

I love pictures...what fun memories! 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment