Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My new obsession...

I know I have been missing for over a week, and it has been driving me crazy! Our computer really did bite the dust this time, and Micah wasn't able to fix it. It is at "the shop" being fixed as we speak. I am going crazy because it crashed right after (litterally, the SECOND after) I uploaded all of our pictures from Christmas. I have my camera set to delete the pictures off my card after I upload them, and to say that this mama was upset thinking that I lost all of my precious pictures is an understatement. I was in tears thinking that I had lost pictures from all 3 of our family Christmas celebrations. The sweet "shop worker" assured Micah that the pictures were still on the computer and retrievable, so be prepared that when I get the computer back, there WILL be Christmas overload.

To feed your baby fix and my blogging fix in the meantime, here are some pictures from Instagram. I recently entered this century and finally got an iPhone. As you already know, I love taking pictures of my sweet little ones. Now, Instagram makes my precious little babes look even more precious (who knew!?).  For those of you who don't know, (see, I am cool now because I DO!) you can take pictures on your iPhone and then change the "filters" in Instagram to make the coloring and borders look different. It is so fun!
Enjoy!










See, this picture is before, and the one above is after. It just makes it more fun! :)

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! I will back in full swing soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment