Friday, January 27, 2012

Remembering Rainy Days...

On Wednesday, it was rainy and yucky here in NWA. The kiddos and I had to get out to run some errands, so Landry got to wear her favorite rain boots. She loves these things and whines to put them on all the time. They are too big, but she still loves waddling around in them. When I was taking her picture yesterday, I was thinking about some teeny tiny rainboots that she got before she was even born. So...I had to look back and find a picture!

21 months
4 months
 I REMEMBER this day. Like, really remember it. It was raining...we weren't going anywhere, but I was desperate to put her in her rainboots and get a picture! I wish you could see her shirt. It had a zebra print circle on it and said "L is for Landry" in hot pink. I remember that I had her in her Jenny Jumper thingy when Micah got home from work, and he thought she looked so precious in her little rain outfit. :) It is funny the little things that I remember when I can't remember what I walked into the kitchen to put on my Wal-Mart list by the time I get there. Ha!

 And, I apologize for the quality, but you MUST see a picture of my smiley little man!
He is so happy all the time!

Just like last week, we are happy it is Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment