Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Still going strong!

Hey guys....we are hanging in there and still doing great! Parke is continuing to act like any other newborn as of today. We gave him his first bath the other night, and good grief his hair is fun! :) We thought it was wild before, but once it was clean it would not lay down at all! He is precious, and we are soaking in every little experience we have with him. I am so thankful that we are on Day 6/7 and spending precious time with him that we didn't think we would have. God is merciful, and I am thankful that we are experiencing and getting to know our sweet SON. God knows the plans he has for him, and we don't. I am resting in the fact that nothing is a surprise to him. 

Bath Time 


A clean little blessing!



We have been sunbathing some because Parke was starting to look a little jaundice. This boy loves to be held, but unfortunately for me, I think he likes the sunshine even more!

We have had precious friends and family helping us with meals and the kids so that we could all stay together these past few days. One of Landry's best buddies came over for a play date yesterday afternoon with her brother and sweet mama. It was so helpful for Micah to be able to run to work for a bit and me to have some help with #1 and #2 while I loved on #3. The love we are feeling from our friends (and even complete strangers) through this experience is unbelievable. God is good. 


I will continue to update as much as possible over the next few days. Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment