Monday, February 4, 2013

Feeling scattered

I still feel so scattered from being out of town and out of our routine. We are slowly getting back into the swing of things....laundry caught up, suitcases unpacked, groceries purchased...it just seems like it takes me forever. Then, our dishwasher goes out. I am not really a "wash by hand" kind of girl. Top is off with a rainy Monday, and our week is starting off a little gloomy! 

Parke and I went to get our nails done...well, I got my nails done and people just stared at him and told me how precious my baby was. I think it is so funny to see people look at him, then at me, then at him, then at me...I know they are wondering how I gave birth to HIM. A lot of times, I don't get in to the whole story, so they are just left wondering what beautiful dark skin my husband must have. :) 

 Then, when we got home, I found a few adorable pictures that I hadn't shared with you yet and it made my frown turn upside down! :) Ha! It's 1:00, and Monday is finally looking better!

Look at this little man sitting up in our bed the other morning. I think he looks so much older here!

Brothers. 
Collier is crazy about Parke....and vice versa. Parke's eyes dart all over the room when he hears Collier's voice. It might be because he is scared of what is coming! :) 


I honestly haven't been taking enough pictures the past few days. We've been enjoying our moments and snuggling a lot. Parke was able to go to part of church yesterday (before a projectile vomit indecent) and his first Super Bowl party last night. We just love taking him to do "normal" things! 

Today is day 25, and Parke seems totally perfect. To us, he seems even better this week than he did last. He is so alert, eating great, and growing! 
Landry and Collier are also being absolutely precious....and hilarious. I will need to do an update on them soon! 

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I ran across your article in the Peekaboo magazine while waiting at the doctor's office. I've never once followed a blog, but something about Parke's sweet face, the "love" story of two families coming together share or even God Himself have put you all in my mind all day! I pray your family finds the comfort, peace, & encouragement only His embrace can provide.

    ReplyDelete