Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let's Catch Up

This could easily be several blog posts, but I don't easily come up with the time for that these days....so, you're getting it all in one. :) Also, some of the pictures are duplicates from Facebook, so if we're friends on there, you will just be EXTRA caught up! 

Before I share pictures...Parke is still doing great this morning. He is resting well, eating great, and continuing to be just perfect. He is not struggling to breath and doesn't seem in any distress like he did a little bit before we went to Little Rock. He is back to "if you didn't KNOW he was sick, you wouldn't know." I like it that way!

 We had such a perfect and normal week. You saw pictures of our lazy day and other things we did, and it just kept getting better from there. On Wednesday, my mom and I took the kids to the public library. She has taken Landry before, but I had never gone. It was so much fun! I will say...never, never, never, never, ever will I take all 3 kids by myself and do this. I should say...never, ever, ever until they are old enough to listen, potty on their own, not pull every single book off the shelf, and try to run away. It was exhausting, but so worth it! 
They had story time, sang songs, played games on the computer, and just really enjoyed themselves. Sweet Parke rested peacefully in the stroller and didn't make a peep!







The next morning, Landry was so excited that she and Parke were "froggy twins!" I've mentioned this before, but when things match, they are automatically twins. :) She is SUCH a proud big sister, and I love watching her with "her baby!" 




Sweet snuggles before bed! A Gibson pile-up, if you will. :)

Dado and Nana came over to celebrate Parke's 4 week birthday with us on Thursday.  Landry keeps my dad laughing, and I love to see them together! 



As we speak, Micah is finishing up our Saturday morning breakfast (that I was actually supposed to be cooking...thanks honey!). Today is going to be full of snuggles, play-time, and tons of love. I couldn't ask for anything more special than our family of 5, so I am heading off to enjoy every second. Please continue your prayers for our little man....he is so amazing and every day with him is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment