Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day In Our Lives: Tuesday

This morning, Landry woke up earlier than usual. Which meant that I had to wake up earlier than usual too. Blah. We were out of bed by 7:15 and ate breakfast. Then, we went and played in the playroom and had a pretty normal morning routine.

Pretty normal until Landry started breaking down for her nap around 8:30.

I kept her up until about 9:15, and then she slept until 11:15. While she slept, I took a little nap and then did some of my daily Bible reading. Being so late in our pregnancy, I am just exhausted if I stay up too late or wake up without getting enough sleep. I was so thankful that both of us got our much needed naps today!

When Landry got up, she got dressed for the day, and we stayed upstairs and played for a while.

I had some stuff for church to do on the computer, so I turned on Sesame Street in the media room. Landry had never watched it before, but she loved watching it on the big screen!

After all of that, it was nap time for little missy again. She went down about 2:00 and slept until 4. While she was napping this time, I was able to get some laundry done, make some phone calls that I had been needing to make, and finally get showered and ready for the day. We had plans with some friends from church that we are starting a new Sunday school class with, so I had to be ready to head out when Micah got home from work.

I wasn't completely done getting ready when Landry got up, so she came in our bathroom and played peek-a-boo with me using the closet doors. She loves this game and thinks she is so sneaky!

Look at that little hand and foot!



Then, she blew herself kisses in the mirror. I am glad she likes herself! :)


I thought she was ready to leave, but she spilled her juice all over her and had a super dirty diaper right as we were about to leave the house. At least it happened before we got out!





We met our friends at the park, and had one of the girls snap a family picture for us. This is the best that we got because it was bright and HOT!
We didn't stay at the park long, we just had to take some video and get some pictures for the church and the new class. It is going to be a fabulous class for young families...we are so excited to be a part of it!
Afterwards, we went for a quick dinner with the group and then to TCBY for dessert...



As you can see, Landry loved relaxing (and eating!) at TCBY.


We had a wonderful Tuesday! See you tomorrow for **hopefully** a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment