Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Safari...

Well, our internet has been down for a week, and it has made me crazy! I have lots of blogging to catch up on, so be prepared for lots of updates to come! We had a fun-filled 4th of July weekend, so I am going to have to do several posts on the weekend alone. To start off (a little out of order), here are some pictures of our "safari adventure" from Sunday.
We have a drive-thru safari and petting zoo close to our house. We had never taken Landry before because we didn't think she would pay much attention, but some of our friends took their little boy who is her age and he loved it. Landry did too! It wasn't in our plans to squeeze this in during the 4th of July weekend, but we overslept for church on Sunday and decided that we could rush off to do that even if we were a little grungy. :) Uncle Tyler was in town, so he and his sweet girlfriend, Emily, went with us too.


Loaded up and waiting on Uncle Tyler...

Checking out the animals from the car. Daddy wasn't good about following the "keep your windows rolled up at all times" rule, and it made me a little nervous!








This was Micah's favorite animal that we saw. He stopped and talked to him about needing a bang trim. LOL.



Landry loved the petting zoo and getting close to the animals.



Here I am wondering through the petting zoo...

Ha, not kidding....this is what I felt like that day. It was HOT outside, and I was swelling, sweating, and overall just feeling blah! This being pregnant in the summer junk is for.the.birds!



Tyler and Emily

Sometimes the best plans are made last minute, and we had a blast taking our sweet girl to see all the animals. It is really hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will be splitting our time between TWO babies. It kind of makes me sad, but I know that Collier will add such joy to our family. I hope it is normal to feel this way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment