Friday, July 22, 2011

Look who started driving!!

Well, before I start this post, it is probably obvious that I didn't get to start the "day in our life" posts yesterday. We had a day that was pretty much anything but normal for us, so it really wasn't a good day to document what our lives are normally like. Landry slept 13 hours and didn't wake up until 9:30! Then, she went back down for a nap at 11:30 and slept until 3:00! I think she was probably just worn out from playing so hard with her Gigi and Papa-D, so the poor girl just needed a day to get back in her groove. :) I am planning on starting the daily posts on Monday because I really, really want to get some days documented before Collier gets here.

Speaking of Collier getting here, little missy is already being spoiled by her grandparents since she is going to be the big sis soon! Dado and Nana surprised Landry with A BRAND NEW CAR (ha!) this week. She was SO excited, and it was hilarious to see her get in, get out, shut the door, honk the horn, turn the key, etc. It is so surprising how fas they catch on! When she went to bed, the car was in our foyer, but Micah moved it after she went to sleep. The next morning, Landry freaked out and was pointing where the car was....basically saying, "someone stole my car!!" It was precious!






I know that becoming a big sister is going to be a huge change for Landry, but somehow I think she might survive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment